Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
“Gates brought Fauci out to his $189 million house in Seattle
& said “I’m going to have a partnership with you.”
Fauci would develop the drugs
then pass them onto the Drug Companies.
Gates would then guarantee markets in Africa
through his CONTROL of the World Health Organization.
Those companies want to get vaccines to Africa
because it’s very uncertain
& Gates, because he CONTROLS WHO
he CONTROLS those countries
because WHO pays for their Health Ministries
& supplies their HIV medications
& THEY HAVE TO DO what WHO tells em.
[Gates] can require those countries to buy the vaccines
& he is invested in the companies, in MERCK.
Gates has no pretension that he gives a cr*p
about Public Health.
His other investments are in tobacco,
processed foods, Coca Cola, Monsanto,
& oil companies where he owns stakes in ALL OF THEM.
He’s not a guy who cares about climate
or cares public health.
HE’S A GUY
WHO CARES ABOUT
CONTROL.”
~ RFK, Jr. 💞🇺🇸
12:02 PM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Sleet Sir @Sleet
28 June, 03:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Unfucking believable...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
14 June, 11:37
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
People of color are aware of how gov't programs were designed to ham them. IMO, that is why Blacks, Hispanics and Asians are not lining up to get the shot in the numbers that White people are.

Why are white people so unaware of reality and truth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 June, 11:53
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I wanted to title my transcription "How the Big Pharma SCAM Works" because, of course, it has NOTHING to do with Health. It's ONLY to do with GREED. What has been done to Humanity across the planet by deep state demons like Gates, Fauci, Clintons, Bushes, 13 bloodline families, Vatican, royals, etc. is fiendish horror on a moment to moment basis.

I keep posting this stuff to help peeps WAKE UP! And people ARE waking up. Just not as fast as we'd all hoped.

I have faith it will all work out in the end. Miraculous Healing Tech is coming out and I believe ALL will be HEALED. That's the prayer.

God bless Robert Kennedy for wailing away at the demons. He's a Divine Warrior for sure 🙏🇺🇸💞💥💥💥

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 June, 04:23
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
First, there are no "people of color" over here, we are all just plain old Americans. If we went by Color, you'd have to know that there will always be more white folks taking the shot Than those that are not... because there are more white folks in the population. A lot of my black and Latin friends have taken the shot, in fact, equal to my white friends. They proudly announce it, too. The mindset is either Leftist or Patriot. The media wants us to think it goes by "race". The ENTIRE Leftist Lot are Unawake, black, white, brown, yellow, purple and pink! Not taking the shot does not make them less backward, they are just afraid. They still believe the democrat lies and STILL SUPPORT the disgusting politicians.