Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 June, 09:34
Just STOP with the BS "WIKILEAKS JUST DUMPED" FKN garbage. They didn't Just Dump......they have been available for a few years. This "just dumped" post gets circulated every couple of months and you can tell IMMEDIATELY who NEVER fkn researches ANYTHING!! Those are the ones that keep reposting that BS post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
14 June, 09:37
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Star, why do you stand in opposition to new eyes seeing the information?
not a good look. You do YOU.
WE'LL LEAD THEM HOME.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 June, 09:43
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
I'm NOT in opposition, but why tell ppl that they were JUST DUMPED??? Or are you insinuating that the ppl you want to get the info to are too stupid to find it if you just put the link?? When you put "JUST DUMPED" YOU are misleading......but hey, YOU do YOU,,,,,facts matter, and I question a person's integrity when they have to get info out with a MISLEADING headline. That's what FAKE ppl like MSM do.

14 June, 09:59
concept: fresh eyes, new awareness late doesn't apply when the race is still habbening.

Shouldn't we be encouraging with these triggering drops? Spiny, prickly, and insulting will NOT encourage. We are all battle-weary, remember the ones whom have been here 6+ decades trudging through being mocked & insulted. We have worked too hard to be discounted by a fellow teammate.
Come correct or don't bother.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
Yeah?? I'm one of those that have been trying to get info out since the 70's. But I will NEVER mislead to get someone to read, or repost something, period. Thats what fake news does......they use the "gotcha" verbiage so ppl just forward the stuff. I research things and verify before I post anything, and I have access to info some don't. I have been down some really dark places that would scare the heck out of most.....I've had info that I shared that others took and used the infamous "my secret intel sources sent me this" garbage. I've been physically attack, had my home broken into, had my identity stolen bank accts and cc hacked, just to shut me up......and I'm still here trying to wake ppl up. I use burner phones when I travel, I have 4 different computers with VPN's and I alternate which ones I use to get different info.
10:14 AM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
14 June, 10:32
From the sounds of it, you are a teammate.
What I posted did NOT say Just dropped...
In music it is called the hook.
The concept is to entice them into engagement.

Q-What is the worst that would happen if a new viewer was captured?
...don't get twisted...Enjoi the noobs discovery.

14 June, 10:37
*dumped

If it garners 1 pair of 👀 the value of the
repost expands.

The wingnuts as you call them, have no real power...only bend...
their satanic dead cat bounce reactions
deflect with ease...

#EPHESIANS

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 June, 10:16
So if I get salty because someone posts something fake, it's because all that does is give more fodder to the left wingnuts to discredit those of us trying to wake ppl up.

14 June, 10:33
I personally disagree eyes on is always a good thing. The end of the story hasn't arrived, let it.