John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 June, 04:43
Ok back to some real serious truths.
I know many of you still wonder how people can still be a sleep. Honestly it is not that hard for the DS to do. They are using your own body against you but you can take back control. Every time you have a new experience, learn something new or make a new memory your brain does something awesome, it rewires itself. They have ways to incite a crowd, to get people mad and take you to your edge. On the opposite side they can calm you to the point of sleep. Imagine your brain is built like an antenna, it picks up everything sent it's way but it has really bad reception. Now connect synapses in a way that the signal is fine tuned and it is coming in clear. When you watch MSM or TV they do this. By sending rapid but different info to your brain, they are fine tuning the antenna. Take your life back and just turn it off, walk away and make your new you.

https://news.mit.edu/2015/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 June, 05:18
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
I won't argue against that. This is pretty much what all research shows no matter where it was done the article was just the first one that I came across covering it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396