Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Aztek Jade to her Publication

I have watched this so many times....it is profound! The end is the icing on the cake. Enormous gratitude to President Trump, the Alliance, White Hats, Anons, Digital Warriors, Video and Meme Masters and all on the front lines of this good vs evil battle.

This is truly amazing! Wonderful work to whoever put this together! ThanQ

It took awhile, but God finally woke me up..Now I'm a determined Patriot ready to fight with my fellow human beings and change the world..

Great video..Thank Q for sharing..πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#FamilyIsEverything Romans 1122 "Look at the goodness and kindness of God and His severity" Navy Dad x 2.

It took awhile, but God finally woke me up..Now I'm a determined Patriot ready to fight with my fellow human beings and change the world..

In response Q_King David to his Publication

Well that was an eye opener..😳
The Wil Smith one was like wtf did I just read??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So many meanings..Thank you for sharing this..πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Liberty1111) can see their posts

In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication

Oh did ya? Thats a nice story mate, come here to plant it did ya?

(1) Show this thread

Thank you to whoever put this together!!

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour πŸ’—

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈMY PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA

Yes, I wonder πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ