John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 June, 07:00
This is how they can influence what you do. They can calm you or make you angry in seconds flat. The vaccines allow insertion of the nanos and the signals let it control you. It is my belief that 5g towers will contain this tech. 5g boxes are not allowed to be opened when being installed and this is why I feel other tech has also been installed into the 5g boxes.
This is proof that they have the ability to take you over. I have another post coming that will show they can actually take control of your body and not just your mind.

https://www.sciencedaily.c...

https://www.sciencedaily.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

12 June, 10:45
In response ela marriti to her Publication
I am hoping that by exposing tech that has already been released will allow people to make these kinds of connections. Each piece is not classified it is when the tech is put together in certain ways is what makes it classified. Everything that is in existence we created is public knowledge, how it was combined is not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

13 June, 03:33
I am very proud of the French, they stood quickly and have been standing their ground to this day. For such kind and loving people I did not expect this. May God grant you strength and courage through your fight.

13 June, 06:58
How can one ever say they are free if that is what you are given. You can not. I hope that what happens in America will open the eyes of the world and that together we can remove this evil once and for all.