John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 01:35
When you tell the public that a super celeb as found on a runway tarmac with a bullet in his head people will ask lot's and lot's of questions.

Ditch a plane miles off coast and say they drown, throw in some plane wreckage and it will be out of the news in 2 days max.
The fact there was no blood anywhere on the bodies or in the plane but a new section of asphalt just happened to be put down should say it all.

Blind hope is beautiful. Blind trust is just ignorance.

After the last two years you still believe what the medias tells you vs. a bloody power grab by a narcissistic psychopath with a huge list of crimes against humanity who wants your Senate seat.
Really, really think about that.

Think about how someone that well known could survive for this long with no change of appearance but age.
Think of how easy it would be to discredit you and your movement with a couple body doubles.
No more daily hit pieces,
you have just done the job for them.
Truth vs. wish.
Prove

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 09:42
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Disinfo sent out in multiple forms to peel off the truth just leaves one standing there naked - such foolishness.
and it comes in many forms ...
We believe what we want to believe, are just comfort zones.
Guilty as charged ... thx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 June, 11:02
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
You are exactly right and that is the point I have been pushing toward. So if that is our comfort zone why is that? What makes us pick who we pick?

11 June, 06:22
You made us think, see things we did NOT know about, learned how situations unravel or are detected. Because the facts are NOT always what it seems -- interpretation sometimes needs a translator, someone with knowledge.

13 June, 04:37
This is what we should always do for each other. It does not matter who is right or wrong but what can be gained by considering all sides. This not only leads us to new revelations but to a deeper appreciation for those around us. To me that should be the goal of every conversation.

13 June, 06:21
YES, and I've noticed most people here are in sync with that equation ... some are still learning and that's ok too. Positive reinforcement and gentle nudging towards the truth will win the war.

13 June, 06:28
Absolutely. We have been taught to win or we are worthless. We will lie cheat and steal to be right even though we know we are totally wrong. This is what I see a lot on the left. I really would like to people to see that being wrong is a great way to learn and understand more things. It is a part of growing to be the best person you can. No one should ever be perfect or even strive to be, to me that would be boring. That is a one man job.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Big smile to you!
Yes, we wouldn't be here if we were perfect.
This is our training ground, where we prove our choice is divinely made. Thank you for all responses, it made my day!
06:33 AM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
13 June, 06:43
It is my pleasure to be able to speak with you and hear your opinions. They are great things to mull over. It is people like you that add so much more to what I share. I have a one way mind and it is you all that add so many other dimensions to it. WE together spread the word. God Bless.