TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 June, 09:45
We are just over a year from when these vaccine were started to be given and now we are at the point where those who took the jab in April 2020 should start experiencing a hyperimmune response after they get a cold, the Flu or a CV19 variant which they made and released. The CV19 variant is what they plan on blaming it on , but, no its a result of a massive hyperimmune response by lymphocytes attacking every cell making the Spike Protein marker of CV19 and is sickening the makers of all CV19 injections knew this when all the laboratory test animals died after 1 year. They preformed autopsys and knew exactly what killed these animals. Fury isn’t a strong enough word to express my feelings about this genecide to come. Human can make it to the 2 year mark before dying if not properly treated.
Time is running out for all those innocent people who took the CV19 vaxx. I’m sorry, I have several loved ones that took it too. I’m working to find a solution to destroy that mRNA modification.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
13 June, 05:29
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
you guys had jabs in april 2020?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 05:42
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
NEWS
First US clinical trial of Covid-19 vaccine candidate begins
17 Mar 2020 (Last Updated March 17th, 2020 11:50)
The first US clinical trial of a Covid-19 vaccine candidate, which is Moderna’s mRNA-1273, has started at Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute (KPWHRI) in Seattle.
I never took it and never will take any shot that modifies your DNA with mRNA , ever.

13 June, 05:47
....shiiiiiit! i didnt realise it had started so early...been working in a "private" hospital since just before the whole shit show as a head chef...tried redpillin em all...they all got fooled into testing and the shots..im only one who said no...the only one...in a hospital with over 150 staff...im a chef...they are all medical peeps?....luckily iv just been able to leave but quite honestly what the sweet hell?lol

It really no big deal if your healthy and catch CV19 as the survival rate is 99.98% so your chance of dying from the virus is the same as getting struck by Lightning and dying. No worries as it was made worse by the lieing media than what it really is. This was an attempt for them to vaccinate all who now face death within or by the 2nd year after the shots.
05:54 AM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
13 June, 04:13
...man if it wasnt for the msm there would be no fear......this shit never even got started!...wwg1wga brother!

13 June, 04:22
I only watch QAN and Newsmax but QAN is the best. Never CNN as its lies and deciet 95% of the time along with other MSM outlets.