Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
13 June, 02:26
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
...LONG OVERDUE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
13 June, 09:14
This is a corrupt organization, so yes, burn it to the ground, and execute ALL it's top thugs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 June, 09:11
And tear it down and start over by turning it into a Housing complex with shops, exercise facilities, theaters and other activities for homeless veterans. Im sure President Trump could make it happen and he would have some great ideas

Debi Lovell @DebiLovell
13 June, 08:51
they have already been shut down. someone lives a few blocks away and said all the flags are down and no one has been seen there for months

2ne FruAa @FruAa
13 June, 10:43
In response Debi Lovell to his Publication
Yes U and I know.. but share it to they who dont.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
13 June, 08:42
They should turn that complex into free housing for homeless veterans if you ask me.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 June, 09:09
In response All Right to his Publication
Wow. I like your thinking. I wrote my response before I read yours. It is settled!