Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, I come to you in prayer. Father, God I pray that my brothers & sisters Thank you Father. I pray they show & pray graditude Father for all the blessings you bless us with. I pray they Thank You for being a merciful Father, a loving Father & being our Rock & Salvation. Father, I pray they get down on their knees , open their hearts & receive you. Father, our lives would be nothing without you. You are our beacon of Light, you are the beat of our hearts, you are the breath in our lungs you are Holy Spirit that guides our souls. Father, you are the reason we have life. I Thank you Father, for being there whenever I needed you & even when I "thought" I didn't need you. Father, God I pray you are well, rested & joyful. I pray when you feel weary, we can bring you comfort. When you are angry we can lift your heart with laughter. Father, I pray we will see you soon & not just our dreams.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@thangel
@thekingschick
@DeHowie
Glory to you Father!❤️
03:07 AM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
13 June, 10:27
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Father, we pray that you give the "blind", the ability to "see" before they perish from blindness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 11:14
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
13 June, 09:39
🕊️we pray all these things. in JESUS glorious name!
🕊️🙏☮️🖤✝️💝🕊️

13 June, 11:16
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Amen & Amen 🙏🕊️✝️

SPORTS @SPORTS
13 June, 09:27
Amen!🙏

13 June, 11:16
In response SPORTS to his Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 June, 09:23
Amen Amen Amen

My favorite part ... I am sooo in agreement
👇

~ I pray we see you soon and not just in our dreams

13 June, 11:23
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Mine too 🙂 I pray one day I will be able to see him in person. He has been with me in my dreams guiding me for so long. I am so grateful. I love my Father, God. 🙏🕊️✝️❤️