dennis scribner @Scribe_1
The great NHS data grab during the great reset and Scamdemic. Data=money, the NHS are going to sell our data claiming it’s for research when in reality it’s much deeper than just research. Seems like humans rights and privacy are going out the window. If you would like to opt out il put the PDF forms up but tbh I don’t trust anything to do with the NHS including the opt out forms. It’s like going to the police and putting a complaint in about the police. They never listen. All we can do is sign them up and hope for the best. Our data is clearly up for sale they say we have until the 21st June 2021 to opt out. they don’t make it easy, they actually want our personal phone numbers to send you a confirmation code, I do not consent to the NHS having my personal mobile phone number.

It states on website the NHS can still share our HEALTH data in public EMERGENCIES!!
03:01 AM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Scribe_1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from dennis scribner, click on at the bottom under it