John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 February, 11:36
BTW your followers are still there on Twatter they just don't want you to know or see them. It makes me wonder if all the patriots who had their lifes work "scrubbed" off of places like FB and Youtube if their work isn't still there but just hidden behind a veil like my followers are here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
My last post on Twitter was a retweet of Secy Pompeo. Jan 19th, 2021. I added “President Trump Forever” and NCSWIC to my timeline. I was within an hour permanently suspended. Lost all of my followers and had approximately 97,000 posts. Joined Dec 2017 when I found Q. Found some incredible Patriots and still on the journey. We are almost there.
12:23 AM - Jun 13, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Desrev01 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 June, 12:30
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Yes we are and thank you for all of your hard work. My understanding of what went on was that accounts were sent to servers and the servers were shut down leaving you with the pages you see when you log in. But... to do maintenance on the server they must be turned back on. I caught them when they were doing this and that is why on one you see I have follower and the other I do not. Those screen shots were just a couple minutes apart. Q shows part of the program that was written to do that. Now I can not guarantee anything because you still have human interaction and equipment faults but when this is done everything should be back in your account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
13 June, 12:50
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
ThanQ you so much. I will go back and try to restore. This makes sense Q would have the answers. i missed that. I never gave my number and T asks when i go back to my profile. Do I just give something and would they know if it wasn’t my real #? I miss all the anons and Patriots that I communicated with. So glad to see you here Friend.