Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
12 June, 10:36
https://rumble.com/vigajj-... found out what is happening in IN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 June, 10:38
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
Be careful of those trying to get money. Just sayin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 June, 10:44
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
I dont know what your talking about

12 June, 10:51
I was referring to the link you provided. They are asking for support and posted their PayPal link. There are also folks pretending to have insider info and asking for money to keep posting. I've just noticed a lot more folks trying to sell something or asking for money in the past couple of months is all.

12 June, 10:54
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
I dont care about that stuff..my husband in in Indiana and asked me to see what the heck was going on and she just posted that they are clearing dumbs out..he is there and strange things are happening..it true what she reported.

12 June, 10:56
I don't know. I just stick to what I can prove these days.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 June, 11:14
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
ALL of the money received from the sales of Juan O Savin’s book are given to help save the children around the world. JUAN O SAVIN IS A PATRIOT. Check your facts before you go and slander someone and your BLOCKED.