Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
12 June, 02:01
Father, God I pray tonight that my brothers & sisters are all ready & prepared for these up coming events. Father, I can feel the intensity & the build up as to what is coming. Father, I pray for all those who are not fully awake or who are on the fence. I pray for all those who took the jab & are just clueless. Father I pray for all those souls who have not come to you Father & repented for their sins. Father, I pray for all those who need strength to hold the line, comfort for those who are weary & I pray those who are armoured up ready to purge the last of any residue of evil off this planet. I pray Father, your beacon of light will shine so bright & wide that no man, woman or child will ever see darkness again. I pray Father, your Holy Spirit will guide us to the Promise Land & we will be joined with you forever & ever. Let your will be done!
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen! 🙏🕊️✝️
@thekingschick
@thangel
@DeHowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Howard @DeHowie
12 June, 08:56
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Amen!! 🙏 Onward for God's light to light up the world!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 June, 11:26
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
Amen Donna! I pray you have a blessed day filled with sunshine 🌞 & joy! 😊 Love you! ❤️🤗❤️

Donna Howard @DeHowie
Thank you, I appreciate it! Pretty good day overall, mixed about half and half sunshine and cloudy/raining. Had some people pressure wash the house/driveway/walkway today and they got finished before the rain! This year I won't have to wash the windows, outside lounge chairs, garage doors, shutters on my own, they are DONE and shining clean! So thankful! Love ya, hope your day was wonderful as well!
10:26 PM - Jun 12, 2021
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeHowie in this post can reply
13 June, 02:47
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
I had a very lovely day with sunshine , blue skies with white puffy clouds & comfortable temps. I got my haircut ( it was needed) & then my hubby took my out to dinner for my birthday. It was a simple celebration but it sure was awesome to sit in a restaurant with lots of people, maskless & seeing people laughing, smiling & just having a good time. Living here in Michigan , I wasn't sure how long it was going to be for a bit of some sense of normalcy. I even indulged in a small strawberry sundae loaded with fresh strawberries. I got home & went to work on the sailor doll I have been working on. 😊 I am happy that you got help getting everything washed down. It sure helps to have the work lessoned. While we wait for things to be more out in the open , I am diving into making the dolls, jewelry, bead pens & musical jewelry boxes. I am praying one day to have my own little gift shop. 🙂 The items will all be hand - crafted items I made. I pray my dream will happen. 🙏 Take Care Luv! 🤗🤗