Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Wanna see something that will really blow your mind? I followed this guy at the time I was delving into my own research all the way back to 2010.... the Syrius Ley Line 188 is telling!

The Illuminati are all about the ley lines and their grids on which they use these ancient portals to offer their blood sacrifice: think JFK and MLK.

This video is all the way back in 2013... it’s as relevant probably even more relevant now than it was then! I do know that I wasn’t able to speak to most people about this because they just were not ready! I know Anons will love this guy’s work to help you understand how insidious [they] are!

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
PJ_Shekhinah 🇦🇺 PatriotFeeds 🇺🇸

YouTube (https://m.youtube.com/watc...
GOD-CODE MATRIX & The SYRIUS LINE of 188 - TEOTIHUACAN-STONEHENGE CONNECTED TO SYRIAN WMD (iphone) - YouTube

Compelling new evidence that SYRIA was a False Flag orchestrated by the Masonic ocCULT of HORUS within the US, BRITAIN & ISRAEL (aka ILLUMINATI), who are usi...

09:15 PM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 June, 09:41
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Dale, that’s wicked smart. How do we use ley lines against them and put parymids to good use?? Guess we’ll be finding out soon eh?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 June, 09:40
My blood acts as a key

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 June, 09:39
I have the blood they want for these ley lines but I am using it to repair to their original devine 12D tree of life frequency and destroy the fake inversion spell matrix. O negative/RH negative