Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
The sleepers are waking up??? People are FINALLY drawing connections???

The controversy over Bill Gates becoming the largest private farmland owner in the US

People are drawing connections between Gates’s vast farmlands and climate change advocacy.

Bill Gates might be a tech billionaire — but he and his wife Melinda French Gates, who are in the process of divorcing, are also two of the largest private farmland owners in the United States.

https://www.vox.com/platfo...
08:40 PM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
12 June, 09:13
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Never gets old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
12 June, 09:16
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 June, 09:27
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
They already choose their fate.
Q: End will not be for everyone.

Those, which already sold their Soul to Devil are GONE...🤷‍♀️☢️

Focus only on those, who have REAL CHANCE TO BE SAVED🙏😇

https://youtu.be/Q8HTUTP7o...

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
12 June, 09:26
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I think I can make you feel better. I live in New York, imagine how many people here are still asleep. I look around everywhere and it’s so obvious. Very few are awake here. It’s very scary.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
12 June, 09:09
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
About Fucking Time the SHEEP Wake up! 😡🤮