Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 June, 01:29
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
And he's over at Gab calling patriots imbeciles. Wow. This is beneath us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 June, 01:26
Wow, is this necessary?

I am one of the few patriots who has known what is going on for decades. But I would not berate those who have not.

So, let's "be honest." No one has the right to judge anyone on this planet who, through no fault of their own, was blinded to the nefarious power structure of our world.

No offense meant to you, Lisa. But imagine how many other things we don't know about EVERYTHING. Should we be called out only due to not having time in our lives to learn about every single topic on the planet? πŸ™„

How about praising patriots for what they DO know, how hard they are working, and how wonderful they are as human beings?πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Sorry, Relentless Truth, but I'm sure you could have worded this in a way that unites us, and blames the satanic elite instead of shaming patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
12 June, 02:33
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I didn't feel Berated or Shamed. If you've been awake for decades you should understand better then most that what he is saying is true. Most people in this world still don't know.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 June, 02:44
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
i see your point and im guilty of most if not all of the above ....sometimes we need to be given a dose of tough love and the relentless truth....the sooner we face our shortcomings the sooner we come together to put an end to humanity’s enslavement. together we are strong and unbeatable❣️

True North @TrueNorthGirl
12 June, 01:15
This link is being shadowbanned...succession planning by big companies.
πŸ‘‰https://t.me/truthwithshan...