Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 June, 02:41
When (Q) The Storm Rider
asked about the World Blood supply re the vax?
My instant response was
Med Beds 🌟
Holographic Healing 🌟
No more slicing & dicing Humanity
No more Hospitals & chemo therapy
No more taking or giving blood
No more demon-created mental or physical illness
No more barbaric demon ANYTHING
Enough‼️
And so it is πŸ™πŸ˜ΌπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 07:29
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It will be wonderful to have the ability to be healed without invasive drugs. Remember those who have had limbs removed ... and they feel Ghost sensations in those appendages? That is because our DNA knows all, remembers everything and through this tech with human (not man-kind) assistance we can be cured.

Restoring youth is a longer process and reasonable expectations are possible. Our minds are part of the process. RAISE your consciousness for best results.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 June, 10:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Beautifully said!! Agree about missing limbs and the sensation that your limbs are STILL THERE! That is also true with ANY dis-ease because we know in our Perfect Multi-Dimensional Light Beings that it is an aberration of what is Divinely true.

Our "obsession" with YOUTHFULNESS is simply our Higher Selves knowing that this is our actual Divine Blueprint Bodies.

One of the first affirmations I learned decades ago from Paramahansa Yogananda was:

Youth 🌟 Health 🌟 Strength 🌟 Immortal 🌟

THAT is what we are! πŸ˜ΉπŸŽ‰πŸŒΈπŸŒžπŸŒΉ

robin fineman @RobinD
12 June, 10:47
This is amazing technology. The most important thing I
feel is health. When you don't feel well nothing else matters.
I have dealt with cancer since 1983-no fun. Lyme disease-not
fun rain related migraines and other nonsense. It's just a waste
of time bc all I wanted to do is sleep.

12 June, 11:17
In response robin fineman to her Publication
I completely understand πŸ™ I was β€œill” 4 16 years with β€œChronic Fatigue.” I dreamt about how death HAD to be better than not being able to live!! So for me Healing Tech for all β€” Earth, Kingdoms, Animals, Humanity, Planets, Galaxy, Solar System!!! Is the First & most important shift up into 5D+++ πŸ˜ΉπŸŒΊπŸŒπŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒΈ

robin fineman @RobinD
This is an incredible moment in our history. Kids will have
as much fun learning about POTUS as I have had watching him.
I'm always amazed at the coded comms sent!!
11:58 AM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by RobinD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from robin fineman, click on at the bottom under it