Only people mentioned by TailSpin in this post can reply
Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
28 January, 01:18
In response Tail Spin to his Publication
He's The Man! God's Man! And his job is not finished... yet.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec les yeux du coeur.
L"essentiel est invisible aux yeux du corps."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
27 January, 11:28
It is quite obvious to Christians who have discernment that President Trump was chosen by God, It has been spoken by numerous prophets but some people are calling them fake prophets, It is sad! The Bible says that you will know them by their fruits and if a person is awake they should see the fruit of President's Trump's actions. God is testing our faith right now and God's remnant warriors are standing and praying and fighting! The Best is Yet to Come for God always wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
27 January, 09:43
Well said! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Sandy Ziegler @shzreading
27 January, 09:30
Awesome! Focus on the unseen, not the seen.... God wins!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
27 January, 09:25
πŸ’―

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 January, 09:20
Will never give up! Should the military need civilians to cover their back, I will step forward with others who plan to do the same.

Stacy Kelly @MCal09
27 January, 09:14
i agree 100% Its going to be Amazing!

Nicole Nichols @Clexylaw777
27 January, 09:09
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡ So true! OohYah! Semper Fi! We Are Awake! You took the Words Right out of my mouth! Love it! God is in Control!πŸ’₯ πŸ˜‡πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ€πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’šπŸ’›

Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
27 January, 09:07
amen! WWG1WGA!

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
27 January, 09:03
❀️My dear departed Mom used to say "God moves in mysterious ways" she also said "If God doesn't knock on your door going, he will knock coming back" . The first saying takes no figuring out, the second one means, you may be going through bad times, and sometimes think God has forsaken you, but then out of the blue everything turns out just fine. Now I'm a lot older and wiser, even though my Mom's been gone 21 years, I remember those sayings, especially where President Trump is concerned. God is using him, DJT is one special man. And this Brit loves him with all her heart. God Bless the USA.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 January, 08:50
Very wise words. Thank you

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
27 January, 08:46
amen i pray for our country and God Bless Donald J Trump

Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
27 January, 08:42
amen

Rut Row its Kevinβ„’ @kevinjbuttner
27 January, 08:35
Love it...
Hebrews 11:1 reminds us... "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." KJV

Sandy Ziegler @shzreading
27 January, 09:33
In response Rut Row its Kevinβ„’ to his Publication
II Cor. 4: 18 The unseen is eternal.... the seen is SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
27 January, 08:32
Amen and Holding the Line! Stay strong Y'all!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Charissma _15 @Riley
27 January, 08:32
God won! Amen! πŸ™

Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
27 January, 10:46
Amen!