Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 June, 07:20
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Demand proof of the original statement. That these are DUMBs. Everything else is obvious. Tunnels DO NOT run next to sewers for this exact reason. To verify that you can look up any DUMB that has been mapped out. They normally start no higher than 7 stories down and those are the smaller ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
13 June, 01:30
I heard this in normal in sewers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 June, 01:37
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
One of my closest family members works in sewer maintenance and inspection in a major area of the country. They have never said to me "there is risk of explosion in our trade" they actually get hazard pay for being on the busy street not for potential for an explosion, just sayin'.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
13 June, 01:21
husband was there called me to find out what was going on...

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
13 June, 12:48
the tunnels run right under my town