⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 June, 07:35
So what was on those notes?
I know many have shared a text that reads: "They know it all. I'm sorry." Signed George H. Bush.
But if you look at Jeb's very, very quick reaction after looking at the paper, I believe that whatever was on that note was an image and not a text.

What do you all think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AussieAnon 369 @AussieAnon
Maybe its a picture of that particular person raping or murdering someone/child? just to show them WE HAVE IT ALL?
08:45 AM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by AussieAnon in this post can reply
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
12 June, 09:44
In response AussieAnon 369 to his Publication
Maybe its the little girls face from the frazzledrip video that Jay Z, Ellen, Tom Hanx , Lady Gaga all mocked, or something similar because Hillary was noticeably shook but knew immediately she had to play it off. She knew exactly what it was Jeb on the other hand was caught off guard. Or maybe each envelope was tailored for each recipient? Hillary KNEW she was done at that very moment!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 June, 09:34
In response AussieAnon 369 to his Publication
That would actaully make a lot of sense.

There are only a few things that could make someone react that quickly and with that much shock when looking at something for less than a second.