Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
11 June, 10:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
11 June, 11:58
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Without a doubt, one of the most touching and beautifully meaning posts anywhere. I’m really not sure how you know of or find on such a continual basis these totally magical and magically worded creations of all genre that speak so directly, and in the most endearing of language and languages at the same time...that of the most beautiful language of love, as well as, tongues so meaningful to us as this being en francais, par example...
Just staggeringly unbelievable... this is incredible! Sincerely, thank you, and thank you for you! Love and kisses, and so much more...truly, eternally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 June, 11:31
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Before Mamma Mia, there was ABBACadaBra. A French musical using songs of ABBA but with lyrics that told the story of a group of children who wander into a book of fairytales. The usual tropes from well-known tales, and ABBA's Frida and Daniel Balavoine feature at the end as Prince Charming and Sleeping Beauty. The song is the only one they do in the entire thing. There's an English song that kinda sorta connects that Frida & B.A. Robertson sing called 'Time'.

ABBACadaBra predates Mamma Mia by decades. And although the musicals are okay and have their moments, not the best way to experience ABBA as a beginner.

There's another French production that only uses a few ABBA songs and it's totally bizarre. Using the same name as ABBAcadabra, Time is the only English song connected to it that I know of. And of the original French musical, a Dutch and Portuguese version were made. All of this serves to turn my mind into oatmeal. I think everybody was just wanting to record ABBA songs.🤪

Chill Bite @Chillbite
The “Time” YT wouldn’t play. You‘re sweet sharing the Sarah Brightman one too, and I do like the vibe as you say.
02:22 AM - Jun 12, 2021
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
12 June, 02:44
Just reset everything a few times and “Time” finally played, and that is so good too, thank you!!

12 June, 03:52
Oh I had to delete and re-post the link. No worries.