Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
There is two ways of thinking within the flesh. The knowledge presented as good and evil. Altering your perspective driven by what is around you, rather than the overall point of view. Consider all love, all guide, all, no matter what. It's time. Be vigilant of Holidays alignments, phases, times, see it all! There is only One Way. You may be confused at first, as you were told before but I promise it is because you are in a trance, holding value to a foundation that is based upon corrupt indoctrination that gives you an idea of who Christ actually is. They have made the obvious mystic. The Illuminati's foundation is beyond Phoenician. The puzzle is merely a connector. The Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ reveals all. They oppose, Lucifer knows this, they know exactly who YHWH is. Be vigilant. For you must remember no more and move forward in Love, who is Jesus Christ, God manifested in the flesh. Hallelujah, for he is revealed and received up into Glory. 🕊👑
06:47 PM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
14 June, 04:21
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Awesome analogy. It is so difficult to explain what only 10% at best of our brain is trying to receive and convey, as tiny amount of true knowledge we have. The more you remove yourself from those connectors to being human (ego) the less you want to be.
I find I personally am rising above.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
11 June, 08:03
Satan is gone
Satan is not from the beginning
They owed it to the Archangel of the Dawning Star
Everything is their fabrication
To seal the light
They fear the true light above all else
The Archangel of the morning star is already resurrected and standing
With Archangel Michael
In higher dimensions it was done
I read that it only embodies it in this dimension

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
11 June, 06:50
damn.