Just Me... @Tnsfno20
@phaethon - it was put on my heart to share my morning devotional with you. πŸ‘‡ Hang in there and have a great day. 🐸

Remember, God loves to take people who start with the odds against them and shine down His favor, give them breaks, promote them, increase them, and cause them to do extraordinary things. He’s already put seeds of greatness in you.
10:16 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Julie Roe @gma210
27 January, 11:57
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. Times like these we all could need a Word from God! God is in control!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
27 January, 12:03
In response Julie Roe to her Publication
Absolutely. That is the truth, and we have to be here for each other. Have a great day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
27 January, 10:37
πŸ™ God Bless πŸ™

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
27 January, 10:36
❀️