John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 01:35
When you tell the public that a super celeb as found on a runway tarmac with a bullet in his head people will ask lot's and lot's of questions.

Ditch a plane miles off coast and say they drown, throw in some plane wreckage and it will be out of the news in 2 days max.
The fact there was no blood anywhere on the bodies or in the plane but a new section of asphalt just happened to be put down should say it all.

Blind hope is beautiful. Blind trust is just ignorance.

After the last two years you still believe what the medias tells you vs. a bloody power grab by a narcissistic psychopath with a huge list of crimes against humanity who wants your Senate seat.
Really, really think about that.

Think about how someone that well known could survive for this long with no change of appearance but age.
Think of how easy it would be to discredit you and your movement with a couple body doubles.
No more daily hit pieces,
you have just done the job for them.
Truth vs. wish.
Prove

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
11 June, 09:55
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Interesting to no one except for me I suppose. There was a point in the late 90’s where there was such a saturation in the oublic of photographs of 2 people, that I thought to myself, I would be happy to not see another photograph of either of them for about 20 years. I knew what they looked like then. I was more interested in seeing what they looked like after 20 years uad passed. Those 2 people? Diana and John. Both are now being ressurected. I live in The Truman Show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 11:00
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
The question is why those two, and pushing for 3. Micheal Jackson. Why is it that out of all the people that we think have died it is them that are somehow still alive?

Ana Tate @Anatated
I’m reminded of Andy Kaufmann/Bob Zemuda. He started all of this. Then there was Garyh Brooks/Chris Gaines. Micheal Jackson and all his disguises. There has been a tremendous effort to alter our perception of reality and to have us accept people not looking like we remember them looking. It’s one long continuous Halloween. Are they trying to fool the demons? Or us?
01:29 PM - Jun 11, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it