Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 June, 09:06
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
As an RN for 50 years (recently retired) I am an eye witness to the proliferation of pills, pills, pills. Patients began demanding antibiotics for nearly every illness, oral medications to fix everything from a cold, to anxiety, to every physical ailment imaginable. I spent my carreer in ER and Critical Care. Families would also demand drugs that they saw on TV. The culture changed from medical people ( doctors, nurses) offering drugs, vaccines, quick fix remedies rather than teaching patients the necessity of doing things that would promote a strong immune system, healthy food choices, exercise, hydration, weight loss, smoking cessation etc. Patients rarely were interested in the cause of their illness, or what THEY could do to improve their health. Bug Pharma has duped most people to think all they need is a pill, an injection and this makes rhem "healthy." Many patients take multiple medications, some dozens of meds!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Lite @Starlite
12 June, 08:48
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I love insight from RN’s because you guys see how corruption changes the way people think in the healthcare world. I know many people understand that Pharma is the root cause of the problem in healthcare, but because of the vaccine, they are choosing to overlook all their dirty deeds over the years. 😓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 June, 10:41
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Obvious consequence of a completely misguided migration policy.😔