John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
How many died because no one listened and Trumps oposition ridiculed him and made it out to be bad.
03:56 AM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
11 June, 04:52
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Hatred blocks the mind and giving the responsibility for your well being to another gives away your power. It was easy to accomplish corruption of the medical system by corruping the training; same as education, religion... 🤨😖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
11 June, 05:03
In response Love Wins to her Publication
i completely agree! I am finding these younger doctors to be blinded and pushing medication which starts the avalanche of a downward spiral of medical issues. They are very arrogant. i am looking forward to suing every single one of them responsible for putting my father in the position he is in right now. Very happy for the surgeon who agreed with my strategy instead of “protocol”.

People seriously need to start taking their medical issues into their own hands and start by changing your diet and getting off ALL medication! it is poison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 June, 04:12
In response John Hewitt to his Publication