John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
09 June, 02:44
Elon, White hat or not?

While it says that it is not a space x rip off it sure the heck looks like Elon was helping out the puppet masters. Did Q tip us off that maybe Elon has some blood heritage? Look at those badges, Iron Eagle and a pentagram. Hmmm makes you wonder. How many times have you looked at Napoleons picture and not noticed the Rocket spliced into it? Why does it end with HIMSELF and not THEMSELVES?
Remember he did help N.K. build a rocket that can reach America.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
09 June, 12:30
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
evil, imo

🔻 the words 'dangerous' and 'unethical'
come up repeatedly regarding elon

🔻 Von Braun's 1953 book "Mars Project," referenced a
person named Elon that would bring humans to Mars...
'Mars' the god of War... or 'rams', symbol of devil himself ?

🔻 'One day you will perish. You will lie with the rest of your kind in the dirt. Your dreams forgotten, your horrors effaced. Your bones will turn to sand. And upon that sand a new god will walk. One that will never die. Because this world doesn't belong to you or the people who came before. It belongs to someone who has yet to come'. ~Westworld quote (reminds me of elon/biz)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
09 June, 05:11
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Wow. That was deep and creepy. He does have that vibe about him though I will admit.

09 June, 05:27
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
lol... idk maybe he's a white hat somehow by being propped up
as a poster boy of transhumanist technological glibness?

but now i see my folder of pics re elon and this first pic,
it reminds me of epstein's strategic array of connections... medical, scientific (mathematicians, physicists), aside from
the usual politics... and his ultimate transgender agenda
(w/ NM ranch sowing his seed widely for baby farm, as part of it?)

*bonus finale pic

Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 June, 08:49
People who like Elon are akin to women who keep thinking that their sociopathic boyfriend will change if only the woman just acts kinder.🤦‍♂️

They don't change. And Musk is easily manipulated, given his history. I agree, I can't see this as anything else as repackaged [DS] bullshit. Just more takeover of our world.

10 June, 08:59
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
nice analogy, agreed!
and it's said to be careful who you keep company with,
so how do you reconcile supposed 'visionary' w/ someone
who's manipulated by a dark & ambiguous entity gf / handler?

maybe he's playing 17D chess too but he just seems to
have no discrimination (no screen, so brain falls out)...
whatever goes w/ him (ie 'do what thou wilt')

Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 June, 09:05
Just look at the difference between Trump and Musk. Trump is masterful, while Elon appears as a puppet. Is Elon even that smart?😁

yo. lisa @crownostars
precisely

odd that he was born under the sign of the metal pig,
since he stuck wires into the head of one (cyporks),
w/ the insensitivity of an amorphous brick

and scorpio rules his 5th house (house of child), suggesting
he uses sexuality, intensity & *power* to express himself...
'they want to feel intense energy through their creative pursuits'

a lot's been coming out re him, too, which am sure you've seen,
just to incl for posterity :D

https://rumble.com/vi4cyj-...

https://anonup.com/thread/...
09:28 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by crownostars in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from yo. lisa, click on at the bottom under it