John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 01:24
I laugh when I hear we are out blowing this up or that up...

Maybe we just rescued 500 mutants covered in peanut butter.
The truth is they never went anywhere.
DoD just told you that the last few days
I hope I am there to see it.
Military will come first before you hear a peep from anyone.
Did Q ever say our military? Didn't think so.
Hide your toys boys but oil em up well.
Darkness is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
10 June, 01:30
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
yes they've suggested the military before. youve lost me with this post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
He mentioned Marines, who are his body guards and not secret service. He also mentioned National guard because they are owned and run by their own state. States do not have to give any guardsmen for federal use. Everyone else falls under POTUS. That just happens to be Biden. Right now everyone is at stalemate. Someone needs to move, and it is the patriots that are that someone. We are waiting on a hero that has to wait on us. I know it makes not sense really but if you check my posts out and read the law of war manual you will understand a lot better about what is going on.
07:31 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
12 June, 11:02
PS...what about med-beds....I have read everything I can get my hands and am using a Bio-healer from Telsa....have had some actual physical improvements....but an praying the med-beds/chambers are real....

13 June, 12:15
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
There are medical advances but it is not exactly like what they are showing you. There is nothing you can just lay in and boom your better. 90% of all diseases and disabilities are caused by where you live, what chemicals you use and what you eat. Once all of those are purified you will discover there really is no longer a need for a med bed they try to sell you on. So I am sorry if that is what you were looking for. There are ways that one can heal themselves but nothing is instant, things still take time. There are skin patches that are kind of like band aids but they are actual skin that melds into yours. This still takes a little time but prevents all infections to the wound.

Robin Oxman @Robino
12 June, 10:59
So, we are waiting on one event or one hero....I have so many thoughts but I was not raised in a military family....mine is law....I did not know Trump filed a Bky,,,,that is interesting,,,depends on timing/auto stay....is the Bky dismissed....Love reading along....Txs....

13 June, 12:34
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
One event. We were trained to believe in the one hero story. The truth is that nothing ever solely relies on one person. It takes many people to make changes. They trained us like that so we would do just that, wait for a hero. While we are waiting they are still doing what they do. The courts take a ridiculous amount of time. I wish they didn't but everyone has a right to a proper defense.