John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 01:24
I laugh when I hear we are out blowing this up or that up...

Maybe we just rescued 500 mutants covered in peanut butter.
The truth is they never went anywhere.
DoD just told you that the last few days
I hope I am there to see it.
Military will come first before you hear a peep from anyone.
Did Q ever say our military? Didn't think so.
Hide your toys boys but oil em up well.
Darkness is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Pmr30 in this post can reply
10 June, 07:04
In response Gabe Truth to his Publication
There is much more to it than I have time to write but I, unlike most others can actually show you evidence. I have already posted a lot of it. People don't want the truth as much as they say because really it is kind of boring. 10% awesome, 90% snoozefest. I'm always happy to help any way I can. Oh and if you do want to know more I expect you to verify what I say. You have to do your homework. There is a damn good reason why too. But all this for another time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 June, 07:00
In response Gabe Truth to his Publication
I could say yes but than I would be wrong. Greed and fear play a large part atm. Think of it like a union working out a new contract. I will be bluntly honest with you because tonight has been something else. It all depends on the people. The faster people fight the power the faster it all will happen. Everyone thinks the military has done all of these crazy things but they have done NOTHING yet involving this, they can't, they have no reason to. It has been all Federal Marshall's and a few something else. There is one event that must happen before anything else can. Q tells you what it is. Once that happens I give it 3-4 days max until the parts we see are done. More will still be coming but what people want to see will be done. Everyone is literately standing by, black hats included. It's all done, just not legally. Sounds crazy but it is very true. It is more detailed and can all go balls up at anytime. It won't because we as a species would be screwed.