Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Good morning, Patriots! Are you Awake?
What is your purpose for awakening early?
Better find it. Be The Light today, you might be someone's guide out of the darkness! ❤️
09:48 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
27 January, 11:09
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Amen🙏🙏✨🕊We are all one.Share your higher vibrations to heal the world ❤️✨🙏✨😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
27 January, 10:12
Good morning my Sister😎blessigns on your day I pray🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💯❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 January, 10:35
In response amy lilley to her Publication
and for you! ❤️

Lint Ball @Lintball
27 January, 10:07
Im working on what I plan to do to help humanity on the other side of this mess. Im trusting the plan and want to hit the ground running when NESARA is explained to the masses. I feel it in my bones.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 January, 10:35
In response Lint Ball to her Publication
Same here!

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
27 January, 09:57
amen LORD JESUS please lead your faithful soldiers into battle where the weapons that you have givens us will stop the firey arrows of the enemy...AMEN and AMEN!!!

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
27 January, 09:52
Good Morning and thank you for sharing this! I'm up and it's going to be an amazing day! God Bless You!🙏❤️☀️

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
27 January, 09:52
Love this! Thank you for sharing 🙏🏻

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
27 January, 09:51

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 January, 09:58
In response A poor Poetaster to his Publication
Thank you for the compliment ofvreposting my rather long winded post, lol. I did it because it was wearing me out to keep trying to explain to individuals over and over, and also to get people to quit moaning about how Biden was going to destroy America, etc. 🍿