Only people mentioned by @wainthepain01 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

In response john john to his Publication

We love you John!

Gotta be you?? πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour πŸ’—

WOW!!! WHAT A VIEW!!! oh to be up in that plane or others...right up against that windshield...wow!!!πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’ž

Ah...shoot ! Looks nothing like my home town😢