Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 June, 09:50
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Stay on your preferred timeline. Do not get frightened to jump to theirs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 June, 09:49
I am sovereign. None of this applies to me or anyone who joins me in divine sovereignty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 June, 09:36
THATS THE CABAL RESET 👎 STAY WITH TRUMPS , RVING IS ONLY WAY TO GO ! YEAR or TWO AGO , ITS PAST TIME !!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
10 June, 09:11
The thing about all this that I still don't get is how this can possibly benefit anyone? Once we're all demoralized, unemployed, broke, homeless, etc. how will any company make any money? How will the rich get rich off of us? None of this makes any sense.

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
10 June, 07:57
I want to see every single CEO in jail that supports these evil plans. These people are truly sick!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 June, 09:34
In response Blessed Okie to her Publication
I agree!

I also feel like every single one of these CEOS have been blackmailed and have Banking Accounts in Far away Lands FULL of corrupt Federal Res Cash! (worthless cash, hopefully soon).

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
10 June, 07:54
The lies to brainwash more sheep. Wear a mask it will prevent climate change, you must never exhale without one. 🤣

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 June, 07:36
Ruthless people