SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Or maybe he faked his own death...

"'When he was 17 years old … doing his own research ... reads the books written … an article about there being three assassins. He was well-versed... He hires an investigator, too … that was one of his life goals, to account the men who killed his father. So this was part of his life’s goal, and if he became president or even a senator, he would have mechanisms of power behind him to do just that.'

'He was going to reopen the investigation, and then that’s when he died'... A few months after George magazine ... published an article written by Oliver Stone about the assassination, the podcasts reveals, JFK Jr.’s plane mysteriously crashed...

There is no doubt that Joe Kennedy’s machinations and JFK’s presidency and death helped shape JFK Jr. into the man he became — and may have made him a target of some very powerful enemies."

www.intouchweekly.com/post...
10:34 PM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 02:07
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
22 October, 04:15
his mom went from a kennedy to an onasis which is odd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 04:24
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Not really odd. Aristotle gave them protection. Jackie said in different sources that she was afraid for the lives of her children and wanted them out of the U.S. for a while.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 October, 04:02
He didn't die. He's very much alive and you will see that soon.

He was at Trump's latest rally, in the audience right behind Trump and to Trump's right. Just look for the man in a white T-shirt, blue jeans, and ball cap - the man with the penetrating eyes.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
23 February, 02:10
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
do you have a link?

Renee White @Rapnay
22 October, 03:55
kenndys life have always seemed like americas royal family. JFK stories fascinated me from the earliest start of my life I was born after he was assassinated and yet I remember being a small small child watching the TV was such intense and one of the anniversaries after he had passed from that point on I have always clung to something deep inside me knowing something wasn’t right at the age of 55 i feel my inner feelings were spot on. God gives us such discernment even at an early age it’s very powerful.

22 October, 04:08
In response Renee White to her Publication
🙏❤️