Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 May, 02:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for the DOGE call out VK. I am still following the plan you laid out.

i bought 1 share of $EDR today (lol BALLLER!)

Also looking to buy some $TSLA hopefully very soon just waiting for my price to hit

Hope all is well with you brother and grateful for you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 May, 04:00
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I invested a small amount in DOGE coin on Friday. Noticed I'm up $320. But I keep reading we should be invested in Doge Token. Less amount of Tokens available versus the coins. Supply and demand. I'm so confused.

03 May, 09:35
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
A 'Coin' has its own blockchain. a 'Token' runs off another blockchain.
Stay away from any Doge 'Token(s)' unless you know how a pump and dump works. Fast up and down. Not a long term hold.

When I say Doge I am talking about the coin.

Chuck Balla @ChuckBalla12
04 May, 01:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
XRP a pump and dump? I have heard that's not something we would want to have as it will be used as a debt coin?

04 May, 02:37
In response Chuck Balla to his Publication
XRP is my top holding. Bankers Coin. Swift Killer.

Future Catalysts:
1) SEC Lawsuit Settlement.
2) Relist XRP on US Exchanges.

Prediction: Will end up being #1 on CoinMarketCap.

*Not an authorized financial advisor.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cord Archangel, click on at the bottom under it