I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
Another Post from WhipLash347

Big Pharma in Wuhan = Isreal

Isreal/Khazarians controls CCP.

The Media etc

34 Satanic Buildings and Dams will Fall.

Rods of God

WORLDWIDE over the coming days to Easter. Ending of Biblical Period.

Planes & Trains grounded

Lights/Power switched off

Changing over to Tesla Free energy

34 Satan buildings & dams bombed

Bitcoin Servers trued off

99.5% of Crypto gone China Coins.

WW3 Scare Event. Nuke Sirens

Water Event

Stock Market Crash

Global Martial Law

CASTLE ROCK -Scenario

Quantum Systems. Project Odin Switched on.

Nesara/Gesara/RV

Election Flipping via Military Courts

Military Tribunals/confessions/10 day movie

Revals

Inauguration

The ISRAELI MOSSAD control the WORLD's MEDIA out of the US.
01:23 PM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 June, 01:24
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Attached is Q1871 outlining this.

Project Odin as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz is a POWERFUL Anti-Deplatforming Tool.

Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink. Our new Quantum Systems are to be protected by Secret Space Programs out of the Cabal's reach.

Q2337 tells you Mossad Media Assets will be removed. Think people like Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper etc and also Mossad Satellites.

Israeli intelligence - stand down.

[TERM_3720x380-293476669283001]

Media assets will be removed.

This part of 2527 tells you that something powerful is going to knock out Mossad Media Satellites. This will blackout the media worldwide, Switch us over to the Quantum Systems. This is PROJECT ODIN. All in All give the reason to Activate the Military EBS.

Starlink [17] seems to of tactically placed itself at the right time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 June, 01:24
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
If you look up the TURKSAT Rocket that launched from the USA in January you will see it was specifically for MILITARY COMMS to peoples TV's & RADIO's in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA.

THE EVENT has many facets too it.

The WorldWide Blackout to change over to TESLA Energy. Knocking out Media Satellites, QFS, Rods of God on Dams & 34 Buildings & much much more.

34 Buildings will be in the EVENT.

They are very significant.

Ie Whitehouse, Royal Castles, Buckingham Palace, Vatican, Getty Museum, Playboy Mansion and the like.

This will surely make the Stock Market collapse. It is all a show, 99.5% of Crypto's will be removed from existence with the event.

Swapping from Rothschilds Central Bank Notes to Rainbow Treasury Notes now backed by Precious Metals (Not Oil/Wars)

Tomorrow free money stops for backs. Bonds sell of to get off books. Seems all is lined up for scare event...stay safe.

Are we still comfy ?

Or are we scared ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396