Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
08 June, 09:19
I checked with a Military contact I have, and asked a few questions regarding the 4 Blackhawk Helicopters landing on the grounds of the Capital the other day....
Remaining at 'full throttle'.

I was told that No... Military aircraft do NOT do military 'exercises' on the grounds of buildings in the DC area....

I was also told that these grounds are 'protected airspace' even for Military vehicles.

With this information, I did a bit more research.

Nope, it is something 'very strange' that happened the other day...
Yep.... it sent a 'Message' throughout the World I do believe.

https://www.faa.gov/news/f...

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
The symbolism to me is; we invaded a foriegn enemies domain thus declaring War.
10:33 AM - Jun 08, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BSaved in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 June, 08:09
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Message to the Deep State: Take a plea deal and we may allow your legacy to live for all the world to see. Refuse to take a plea deal, and we will destroy both you and your legacy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
08 June, 02:52
I posted Richard Citizen's video with the headline "Olympus has fallen". Slowly but surely, we are seeing the destruction of the old guard. I think you're on the money...

WWG1WGA

Bee Saved @BSaved
08 June, 08:19
In response Crows Nest to his Publication

Bee Saved @BSaved
08 June, 02:01
Here we go 🤷‍♂️ Maybe 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
08 June, 11:46
This makes the most sense.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
08 June, 11:10
Yes, yes yes

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
08 June, 11:07
Nice!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 June, 10:58
Yes

Bee Saved @BSaved
08 June, 10:35
A public disclosed Saber Rattle.