TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
The Meaning Behind 15 Common Masonic Symbols

https://www.ghlilley.com.a...
09:25 AM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
08 June, 10:15
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
These words should never be associate with freemasons God, hope, peace, virtue, moral behavior, Christian, pure moral and spiritual heart, charitable, and the masonic alter ( where they supposedly talk to God) I know God is very offended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
08 June, 10:13
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
This is the biggest crock of shit, Its all a big lie. When you get to the 32nd and 33rd degree you find out satan is who they worship. I find it hard to believe that all the degrees before that had no idea. Just a bunch of criminals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
08 June, 10:34
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I will hold off saying anything either way and so far haven’t found any Oath of Allegiance to Satan and nust really starting a deep dig. So far all I’m finding is faith in God. But, I need to finish a very deep dig.