Secret Patriot Q @SecretPatriotQ
For those who are not aware: Donald Trump has never left us. He kept being president and was inaugurated in January as well as in March as the president of the Republic. JFK junior has been VP since Fall last year, all in line with our predictions. Trump will be back in summer. Biden is a fake president. The EBS is just around the corner and Reset, Nesara etc. will be finalized in June. We are already on the gold standards and currency was switched from Fiat to Gold in May all as predicted.

If people call for 'vaccination passports' or 'forced vaccinations' or they claim that Trump would be arrested...Remember this game for the past five years my job was to talk people off the ledge and tell them all will be ok. Do not waste your time and energy on nonsense and do not let them steal your high vibration! Think positive and be happy. Choose happiness and positive vibes. Don't let anyone bring you down!!! #MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #QANON #Potus #jfkjunior #Reset #NESARA #GOLD
05:16 PM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
11 June, 09:44
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication
you know a lot of people follow Utsava and you copied her post and did not give credit to her, Plagiarism??????????????????????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 June, 04:38
New meme well received.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
11 June, 09:45
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
UTSAVA post posted 14 days ago, She is here on Anon.up, Please give her credit or delete it

guyo thorson @guyo
08 June, 06:55
i sure hope so, been watching this shit show since the 80's, have always tried to be hopefull, trump was a big turning point and i am really at the end. it is the only thing i have to look foreward to, if it doesnt happen i am ready to go home, nothing else to look foreward to. bless you all and hope you dont get caught in the slave trap i have put myself into

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 June, 07:46
Love it, wonderful advice to spread along with love. We must reach as many who are open to listen. In time, most will go with the flow. Things will be positive & it will be difficult to stay in hate & division. Our Father’s plan is moving on many hearts. Sending Blessings, Light & Love to All Humanity. We are so Blessed to be here to witness this devine Timeline.

anon anon @Qcolorado
07 June, 06:52

Paisley Park @Paisley66
07 June, 06:51
Then why are schools teaching CRT? Complete BS! I’m at my wits end as to what they’re doing to our children

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
07 June, 06:42
Real life has always been much more interesting than any hollywood production. I'm enjoying living in such grand times. God wins big time in this movie. God bless Patriots of Earth!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
14 June, 08:29
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
All exposed.
Are we having fun yet?
My fun meter keeps
pegging in the red.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
07 June, 05:30
will the NESARA equivalent of Social Security be up and running in June? I'm getting nervous....

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
14 June, 02:38
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
What's that? I have never heard of this.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 August, 12:14
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
I would arrange your affairs and life to not be counting on any free money. There was a sincere attempt at such change back in the late 80s/90s. It was shot down. The see eye ay saw the hopium drug it produced in people during its pushed, and fed the idea to "spiritual leader types" in the New Age movement in the early 2000s; coupled it with their fake Galactic Federation "we are here to save you.Nesera will be released any day now" hopium." Give thanks to God for providing your daily needs and ask for help from friends & family. Their goal was to get as many possible feeling comfortable to act fiscally irresponcible to create as much chaos and "nervousness" as possible. The dark agendas thrive on such. If everyone was given a bunch of money, all would quit their jobs and then what? Do you really beleive that would be left to happen? What of those who were financially responcible that would become livid about those who had debts wiped, screaming "not fair!" It would be complete chaos.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
07 June, 05:25
let me tell you, my phone went off with an alert this morning at 5:45 and I almost had a heart attack while scrambling to get it. Ended up being an amber alert, took me a bit to settle down afterwards 😳

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
07 June, 05:19
"Do not waste your time...." Stay together Patriots and pray for those that need it.