Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 June, 10:50
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Truer words were never spoken. My child is 37. She told me afterward that she had gotten vaxxed because she knew i was so against it and I still feel responsible. 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
08 June, 01:05
😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot3Art 111 @Patriot3Art
07 June, 11:35
They need to pay. Tired of living in this duality. In California seeing all these poor people walking or exercising with masks on everywhere. Los Angeles is the worst. The mask indicates to me a secular belief system seeking safety in mans mandate. #Patriot3Art #wwg1wga #GodWins #PATRIOTS_UNITE

Willow My dogo @Willow5
07 June, 11:48
In response Patriot3Art 111 to his Publication
cali is the new china

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
07 June, 07:02

Patriot3Art 111 @Patriot3Art
07 June, 11:37
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Agreed. Don't stop praying. #wwg1wga #GodWins #Patriot3Art #PATRIOTS_UNITE

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 June, 05:29
Problem is, no one wants to take responsibility for their consent and actions. This goes both ways, pharma, doctors and parents.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Leah Mattingly @Leahbird
07 June, 05:22
My ex husband took my kids (age 14 and 17) to get the vaccine this weekend without telling me! 😢🤬 I’m terrified and livid!!!!

Grace Rodrick @GFR
07 June, 07:18
In response Leah Mattingly to his Publication
hope he hasnt vaxxed them!!🙈

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 June, 03:47
et oui 🥸..a eux de prendre leur respinsabilite

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
07 June, 03:35
Hard lesson