Freedom Fighter 1776 @FreedomFighter1776
Wouldn’t it be ironic if a camera company helped take out Big Pharma?
...hear me out.

Remember when Trump anounced a Government backed loan for Kodak Pharmacuticals to start manufacturing generic drug ingredients? Wouldnt it be HILARIOUS, if Kodak was creating ivermectin and HCQ, then both got approved for OTC authorization!

BOOM! Wouldn’t that be a Kodak Moment😂🤷🏼‍♂️
10:57 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by FreedomFighter1776 in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 June, 06:40
In response Freedom Fighter 1776 to his Publication
I hear the camera shutter clicking !!!! 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 June, 02:20
Rember the several HCQ Factories that got torched last year,
and the Canadian couple murdered-they owned/produced
HCQ...as soon as Trump talked about KODAK I invested..
not budging, big things come to the patient

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Canada @Canada_1867
08 June, 10:14
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Today was a good day with Kodak.... it will only get better from here. :)

Alexandra Neve @Alex
07 June, 02:08
PICTURE PERFECT!

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
07 June, 02:04
ooooH... I’m loving THIS!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
07 June, 01:58
kodak do not do big pharma stuff they work with electric and light. show me some drugs that have kodak on the front. think med beds and uv light

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
07 June, 06:26
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
That would be even better

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
07 June, 01:49
My belief too!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
07 June, 01:34
🎯

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
07 June, 12:28
Wouldn't be a hard leap to trust MedBeds by a Corporation named "Kodak", promoted by our POTUS...

( ....puuuuuuure speculation, folks.... )

#NCSWIC #FamilyIsEverything #FutureProvesPast

Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
07 June, 12:34
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Except, they heal, but never deal with underline problems so you have to keep going back. Or it makes you forget God. Completely. It is playing with your soul. Remember a lot of people heard Trump say get the vax, even this weekend. Those who know would not listen. Same with your soul. Protect it! Don't let anything or anyone mess with it.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 June, 11:59
That would be awesome. i just want my loved ones who took the vaccine to be OK.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
06 June, 11:58
I think they are.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 June, 11:52
BRILLIANT>

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
06 June, 11:24
Make it so, White Hats! ❤️🇺🇸🎉

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 June, 11:05

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
06 June, 11:01
Right there in good old Rochester, New York!! Upstate not the city