Irene Batista @irenedeleste
A "Stable Genious"..I bet there are a bunch more behind him too. Q+ QTeam
The military choice of his Executive hand was perfect.
Trumps Narcissism grows from Empathy, not even from his own pain.
He was like this before being called, a natural.
He is Very Special.
God bless, and Thank God.
09:44 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by irenedeleste in this post can reply
Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
06 June, 10:39
In response Irene Batista to her Publication
much much more special than people even realize he is from Christ bloodline very special indeed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
06 June, 10:38
In response Irene Batista to her Publication
Trump had 2 GRAVE FAILURES during his Presidency.

The racist indoctrination and satanic sexualization of young children got MUCH WORSE when Trump was President. By now, the satanic teachers' unions were holding Tranz Story Hours in both School and Public Libraries ALL around the US. Neither Trump nor his transgender Education Secretary DeVoss DID ANYTHING TO CHANGE THESE DEMONIC POLICIES.

Second, Trump had a Golden Opportunity to nominate 3 Bible believing Christians and Conservatives to the SCOTUS but instead he appointed 3 Washington INSIDERS who stabbed him in the back when they would NOT EVEN hear any of the Election Fraud and Treason cases. Then, ACB was arrested for her DEEP TIES to the Clinton Foundation and Hillary’s Child Sex Trafficking in Haiti, where ACB bypassed ALL LEGAL REQUIREMENTS to adopt her 2 trafficked Haitian children.

TRUMP HAS LET DOWN CHRISTIANS ALL OVER THE WORLD. And for those still asleep: TRUMP WAS A 33rd DEGREE FREEMASON BEFORE HE BECAME PRES
Donald Trump Is A 33 Degree Scottish Rite Freemason!.mp4 on Vimeo

This is "Donald Trump Is A 33 Degree Scottish Rite Freemason!.mp4" by Robert Paul on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
06 June, 10:58
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
🤪I do not understand anything more. Thought it had hit the ground and that there was an explanation for why he was fighting for it. Just think I'm going to bed and staying there until I wither. My eyes and ears will soon fall off .. Can't bear to believe in anything anymore. Pray that this is somehow a lie.!😨😩🙏

Denise Gee @Aynaia
06 June, 11:03
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Actually what Trump DID was OUT the Gators in The Swamp, one by one but then I guess some people just havent been paying attention.........