John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
I want you to remember what Trump said about having the election stolen by the democrats with help from outside countries. Now I want you to read the picture. I believe this was a call to war.
There were statements that he made earlier in 2017 that could have been the same thing. There is a possibility that he declared war as soon as he took the White House.
He would have known we were under attack by hostile forces both in and out of our country. Declaring war would stop them dead in their tracks. We think of war as guns and bombs but it is fought many different ways. If he caught them in the act, which he says he did and he can prove it than they have no choice but to seek resolution to end the conflict. Not one bullet has to be fired to start, fight or finish a war.
09:27 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
08 June, 11:15
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think Jan 6 may have been a key event here. The foreign powers working with the traitors completed their act of stealing the country on that date. This may be why they are so wildly overplaying it too, and falsely imprisoning so many patriots who did nothing more than enter the building after Met Police waved them in... Even Putin called them political prisoners / pows. No word has come of the laptops, though there were rumors of active communication sessions with foreign governments and the Ds and DOJ are still hunting for them... Assuming they are in mil hands?

Hard to pin down because so many lies, and the vids/pics have been suppressed and/or faked. But my instincts tell me that was the turning point, even amidst all the theater, misdirections, Antifa imposters, etc. Thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 June, 05:17
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
What if you honestly thought patriots had found out the truth. What if you honestly believed that they were coming to kill you. What if it was a trap to incite violence (the shooting) and the patriots didn't bite. What if it was what Trump needed to finally start his plan. To declare an insurrection you must make a public announcement to disperse. They didn't. Antifa that is. They knew who every person of Antifa was. Maybe this was for the people to see how the Dems twist the truth. My personal belief is that "Trump" has not been seen since December. There isn't a no flight zone for a reason. He is the one man the Dems want to take out more than anyone, why risk it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JJ. GATT @JJGATT
07 June, 01:14
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
We watched Wag the Dig tonight. Dinero says we "don't declare war. We GO TO war."

09 June, 07:35
In response JJ. GATT to his Publication
That has been the way it always has been. That is what makes this so much different. It would be the perfect move to stop all advances. Brilliant really.