JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 June, 11:23
Q often challenged us to “think bigger” and this is especially useful now. We were cautioned that even we would not believe how deep this goes. Good vs pure evil. Maybe pray and meditate a little on letting go of everything that you think you know. I love you.

#godwon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
12 June, 12:28
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
This made me smile, I needed it. thank you 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
08 June, 12:42
Excellent video! 🇺🇸 Thank you! 🙏
#FearNot
#TrustGod
#darktolight

truth light @Ob1canobi
07 June, 02:43
👊 Nicely done!!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 June, 02:04
Awesome video! Well done! Thanks for sharing!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 June, 03:45
WONDERFUL VIDEO!
3 minutes of Truth and Hope and ultimately JOY.
You've allowed my heart to sing!!

Thank you.
Bless you.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 June, 03:46
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication