Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Happy Sunday Patriots!

Above all else, put your FAITH & TRUST in God and in no man.

Man is imperfect. Even the men we may look up to most, are capable of being tempted by the devil.

Kneel in prayer and ask God what you should do. I promise you, you will know. Once you know, never ever change course because that knowing is unchanging β€” as it’s DIRECTLY from God.

Love all of you! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ¦…πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Ά
10:42 AM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
20 June, 12:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
AMEN! πŸ™ŒπŸ» L❀️VE backacha! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 June, 09:59
So beautiful, thanQ DoQ -- all these heartfelt comments, lots of Love to all and praying every day, all day with the Good Lord for guidance, wisdom and for the safety of our brave warriors, we are with you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 June, 01:45
Faith and trust.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
07 June, 02:43
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
im having a hard time unifying with the pos Trump haters..im only human....

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 June, 01:45
Back at ya Doq! ❀️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
07 June, 01:44
Amen. God, Strengthen us All. Fill us with Your Holy Spirit and Guide us in Jesus' Name. God BLESS you.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
07 June, 01:37
Thank you, Doq! πŸ™ God bless you.
β€œLead me in the right path, O Lord , or my enemies will conquer me. Make your way plain for me to follow.” Psalm 5:8

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
07 June, 01:32
I tried it several times, when I didn't know, what to do. And I got the answers....when I woke up in the morning, the answer was in my head πŸ’• Thx you Doc for the reminder πŸ’œ

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
07 June, 01:30
Amein πŸ™πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ™

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 June, 01:29
Thank you! We πŸ’œ you too!
#wwg1wga

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 June, 01:26
We love you too DoQ!
God has our 6!
In the end that is all that really matters!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
06 June, 10:26
Thank you, Doq. Blessings to you and yours.

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 June, 12:24
Amen πŸ™ God bless you Doq. My faith has never been stronger. With the Lord, everything is possible. He fills my heart and soul with peace in all this uncertainty. We love you too. πŸ™β€οΈ

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 June, 12:20
We love you too Doq. ❀️😎

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 June, 12:19

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 June, 11:25
God bless you amd your family Doq!
β€οΈπŸ™

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 June, 11:06
merci πŸ₯°

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
06 June, 11:02
β€πŸ™

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 June, 11:01
❀

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
06 June, 10:57

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 June, 10:50
Back at you, DoQ!

Par Nelli @Parnelli
06 June, 10:48
We ❀ you DOQ πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ€œπŸ’₯πŸ€›

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 June, 10:46
Thanks Doq, same to you!

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
06 June, 10:43
amen