Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Fake anonymous created a warning video to Elon.

Real Anonymous recently stated that Trump was allowed to use Starlink before anyone else.

Interesting week!
09:18 PM - Jun 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Daine Hurley @Canuck04
06 June, 02:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
06 June, 09:44
this was elon's twitter pic a couple days ago and i saved it because if you look at the shirt, it looks to be the letter B. it made think of the post on Q's board by "B" i didn't see anyone mention it, so thought I'd share it. could mean nothing at all, but caught my attention. his pic is black now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 June, 07:16
The summer heat is upon us.

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
06 June, 09:42
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
🍅Praise God for that! I'm thinking this might be a real good summer for tomatoes. Can just taste some toasted BLTs right now, mmm mmm!🍅

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 June, 12:12

Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
05 June, 09:48
Starlink has been used already. Why are you worried about who goes 1st? Trump should use it 1st. It stopped a Big Bomb from firing on the Evergiven. Glad Trump used it with Elon Musk. Musk is a US Hero and no one knows what he did. Starlink kicked Evergiven into the Canal and turned its corse to get stuck where they were.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 June, 11:10
In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication
When did i say i was worried?

F B Jones @FBJones
06 June, 07:13
In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication
Mmmm, Musk is not a hero - he's doing penance.

SPORTS @SPORTS
05 June, 09:38
Yet all we can see is millions of Americans being destroyed and our country destroyed beyond repair. THAT was the PLAN?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! This is absolutely insane. Wreck the place, blame the people you allowed to steal the election and then talk and talk and talk with zero REAL and TRUE justice for those suffering Americans to see.

Who is in charge of this again and when do THEY hang?

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
08 June, 02:27
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Sometimes you have to make tough decisions in War and yes we are at war with the deep state. Sometimes you have to choose to save thousands or billions. These choices are a tough call and any number of loss is devistating. I would not want to be put in that position. Keep strong things are changing. Stand up for what you believe. The country is not beyond repair...Fight together and stay positive and quit listening to MSM!! Much love stay strong