Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
05 June, 04:12
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
So they just watch people die and that is okay? My husband was in the hospital during all this BS because we thought he was having another heart attack. They put a mask on him even though he told them he was having a hard time breathing. When he was admitted to the hospital on the cardiac floor, I saw older patients in rooms by themselves with masks on. Nurses and doctors would yell at us if we did not wear a mask when they entered my husband's hospital room! I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THEM ONE BIT! CAN YOU SAY LAWSUIT?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
05 June, 12:12
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
That's what needs to happen. As Q would say, those you trust the most.... I'm so sorry about what happened to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
05 June, 03:39
IF YOU ARE A NURSE OR DOCTOR AND SCARED TO SPEAK OUT

WE THE PATRIOTS OF AMERICA CAN FORGIVE YOU!
(EVEN SET UP GO FUND ME IF YOU LOSE YOUR JOB!)

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO COME TO THE PROPER PATRIOTS THAT ARE IN THE MEDIA AND PROMOTING THE TRUTH.

REMEMBER WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE OUR PLANET AND SAVE MOTHERS, CHILDREN AND THE ELDERLY.

IF YOU KEEP SILENT... (AND YOU KNOW THE TRUTH) AND YOUR EMAILS AND TEXTS WILL SHOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND YOU WILL FACE PRISON OR POSSIBLE DEATH AS A SENTENCE IF YOU ARE KNOWINGLY KILLING PEOPLE

"I WAS DOING MY JOB AND I AM SCARED" IS NOT A DEFENSE!

WE THE PEOPLE/PATRIOTS WILL STAND WITH YOU FOR SUPPORT

COME FORWARD NOW!
SPEAK UP NOW!
TELL THE TRUTH NOW!

(TODAY YOUR JOB IS "BRING A FLASH DRIVE TO WORKDAY.... )

RAT OUR YOUR BOSSES AND BE THE HERO THAT AMERICAN NEEDS NOW!

GET ALL THE INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN AND GO TO THE NEAREST PATRIOT LEADER WITH YOUR FINDINGS)

John Adkins @Nhojison
05 June, 03:14
Because they are trying to control you through your money and that silences your voice but if we all stand and take it back we can take these companies back by getting rid of all of the administrations that are in charge of them!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!! I will stand with every nurse who defies this crime agaimst humanity