TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
The Whole Video of the interview with Gene about the clone of Christ and the burning of Notra Dame down.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
10:06 PM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
05 June, 04:44
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Many thanks for this! In answer to those who are worried about getting ill from those who shed (That sounds like a bad punk rock band: "Those Who Shed") the pine needle tea will help, as will any protocols for morgellons and nano-poisoning, and praying daily is huge!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
05 June, 04:40
Found it! I guess the algos provided the link! 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 June, 04:28
I just got done watching this video. I am way behind in watching the videos you have posted. I found it interesting gene says that clones don't sweat. My first thought was of all the times Trump insisted on doing interviews outside and the interviewers complained about how hot it was! I am confused about the vaccine. I know it's bad but is gene saying even if we didn't get the vaccine we could still die from the ones who did because of their shedding being airborne? I never did catch on to what he was saying would help us with that. Thank you for sharing this I have learned a lot form this video and the one with Kerry.

05 June, 04:37
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I’m a retired Scientist and you will not die from a virus with a 99.98% survivability rate . The chances of dieing from CV19 are equal to dieing from getting struck by lightning. In NY they put infected people in the Nursing Homes where the most vunerable live to drive up the death toll initially. Only very old and those with serious underlying conditions typically die.When the varient strain arrives in the US in 6 months they will bmame all death related to the shot on that strain and its another lie. Just know you were fore Warned .

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 June, 02:05
AMAZING!!! called out the federation of LIES and ASSTAR long ago. Glad they have finally exposed themselves! Thank GOD for THE ALLIANCE 🙏 ✨ 💫

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
05 June, 02:21
Wow very informative, interesting and answers a lot of questions I did have. Left me with some more though!
Excited to learn more...what a start! Got my shovel ready to dig. 😊
Thank You Very Much. 💚
🙏🇺🇲💕

05 June, 03:12
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
The truth is all we seek.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
04 June, 11:14
was just watching this video...

and right at 1.11 pm...out my way

the video stopped and my phone went blank...

I had to reopen it all up...

Strange...🤔

04 June, 11:15
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
memory could have been full. reboot and fast forward to where you left off.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
04 June, 11:07
Thank You

04 June, 11:14
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Your welcome as always.