[30] Exact @Gq1620
04 June, 01:34
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Facebook’s ruling is an insult to the record-setting 75M people, plus many others, who voted for us in the 2020 Rigged Presidential Election. They shouldn’t be allowed to get away with this censoring and silencing, and ultimately, we will win. Our Country can’t take this abuse anymore!

#Trump
#TrumpChannel
https://t.me/TrumpChannel/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by WeRtheRepublic in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
04 June, 02:50
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
Perhaps you can help me out and share your thoughts on why he was pushing *vax saying it is safe if people are getting hurt and reports of death. I know now from close friends with effects and 1 death after taking it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
04 June, 07:04
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
dis-info is necessary. trust me when i say this, and i mean no ill will to anyone. most people who think for theirself know niy to take it. you cant oick and choose what you listen to and act on, hes said many times the cure cant be worse! hes pointes everything out. however, some still “choose” to take it. The amount deaths that come from this fake vaccine bs are small into the comparison to what it could have and would have been! im sorry to all those who are struggling woth it. i will never say i told you so ever, but i will say its YOUR CHOICE AND THE WRITING ON THE WALL! dont blame others for your own choices God Bless