Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
03 June, 11:57
Something STRANGE is afoot!

We are all starring in a story with no end in sight.

Grimes (Elon Musk’s “partner”) just posted the
Tik Tok below about AI automating communism.

“I have a proposition for the communists.... um... so typically most of the communists I know are not big fans of AI but if you think about it AI is the fastest path to communism so if implemented correctly AI could actually theoretically solve for abundance like we could totally get to a situation where nobody has to work, everybody is provided for with a comfortable state of being, a comfortable living. AI could automate all the farming, weed out systematic corruption thereby bringing us to, as close as possible, to genuine equality. So basically everything that everybody loves about communism but without the collective farm cause let’s be real enforcing the collective farm is really not a vibe.”

- grimes

We are all starring in a story with no end in sight. (Written on backdrop behind her.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 June, 12:02
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Genedecode made mention of satanandDS are just errand boys for AI. It is a vast powerful demonicworld that wants humans to be slaves to usher in AI, and then it takes over all ... no politics involved, just control over the planet to utilize the resources for AI.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
No evil will rule. The Patriots that love this Country & God will not let the dark side rule. The Light is much stronger than the dark. God will win!
01:04 AM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Makenamm in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Candie Mattos, click on at the bottom under it