LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
Welp, My family is magnetized. We did not take the jab. We did travel in mid May and we were already exposed to people we knew who got the jab and didn’t tell us. We hugged them, kids played at their house, there’s some jabbed people at work that I was chitchatting with and I didn’t know they got the jab. But the watch battery sticks to all our foreheads. We tried the small circular refrigerator magnets and another small flat magnet that my husband used on our neighbors who got the jab that stuck to their injection site. Those magnets also stick to us. He said they don’t stick to us as strongly as they do to the jabbed people but they still stick. it’s stuck to my arm and then when I moved my arm it came off so it’s not as strong.
So is it from nanos in the injection that’s being transferred or do you does anyone think it could be from EMF radiation? chemtrails all these years?
08:50 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LaLaLo 1776, click on at the bottom under it